HMRC Cracks Down On On-line Traders
- Created at
- Havering Accountancy Services
Articles By This Author
- Are you contracting with the public sector? You ne...
- To be a Company or to be a Sole Trader: that is th...
- The Impact of Flat Rate VAT changes on small busin...
- SELF-ASSESSMENT TAX RETURN 2015/16
- 5 Things never to ignore with your business bank a...
- Minimum wage increase – How will it affect your ...
- Self Assessment – Why do we Pay On Account?
- The Importance of Hiring a Great Accountant
- VAT – will your business benefit from the Flat R...
- What Are My Options for Start-Up Investment?
Online Traders have now become part of HMRC's crackdown on undeclared businesses.
Are you running an online business? Or maybe your "ebay hobby" has become more than a hobby.
Get your tax affairs in order before HMRC do it for you!
Contact us now for a quote.
We have many years of experience from dealing with online traders (eBay, Amazon, eBid etc)
Read the full article here: