Owner managed business accountants
- Created at
- Slaters Accountants in Staffordshire
Articles By This Author
- HMRC takes back control of IT services
- HMRC to extend data gathering powers
- HMRC roadside fuel testing
- Tax Diary August/September 2015
- Tapered pensions annual allowance
- Who are Slaters Accountants?
- Small business changes
- Landlord Tax Changes
- Owner managed business accountants
- Paid too much or too little tax?
- Are you contracting with the public sector? You ne...
- To be a Company or to be a Sole Trader: that is th...
- The Impact of Flat Rate VAT changes on small busin...
- SELF-ASSESSMENT TAX RETURN 2015/16
- 5 Things never to ignore with your business bank a...
- Minimum wage increase – How will it affect your ...
- Self Assessment – Why do we Pay On Account?
- The Importance of Hiring a Great Accountant
- VAT – will your business benefit from the Flat R...
- What Are My Options for Start-Up Investment?
At Slaters, Chartered Accountants we specialise in dealing with all aspects of owner-managed businesses, from sole-traders through to groups of limited companies.
Our mission is to ensure our clients overall financial wellbeing, which we aim to achieve through offering a full range of services, including:
- Accounts Preparation
- Corporate Tax
- Personal Tax
- Management Accounts
- Business Planning
- Payroll / RTI
- Tax Planning and Consultancy
- Online bookkeeping
By offering a full range of services this enables us to tailor-make a package to suit each individual client’s requirements, at a genuine and reasonable cost that is agreed in advance.
We deliver our services through our consultative approach and our team of qualified and friendly staff are on hand to work with you to are always on hand to answer any questions that you may have.