How to be a Limited Company
- Created at
- Aidhan Accountancy
Articles By This Author
- Are you contracting with the public sector? You ne...
- To be a Company or to be a Sole Trader: that is th...
- The Impact of Flat Rate VAT changes on small busin...
- SELF-ASSESSMENT TAX RETURN 2015/16
- 5 Things never to ignore with your business bank a...
- Minimum wage increase – How will it affect your ...
- Self Assessment – Why do we Pay On Account?
- The Importance of Hiring a Great Accountant
- VAT – will your business benefit from the Flat R...
- What Are My Options for Start-Up Investment?
For the uninitiated, creating, setting up and operating through a Limited Company can sound like a daunting task. It is often this very reason why many people put off the very idea due to the unknown.
However, rest assure, with the right advice and assistance it can be quite simple and (financially) rewarding. However, it is not always straightforward and we always recommend you enlist the help of a professional. The costs of a DIY disaster can far outweigh the small savings you will make in professional fees.
Follow the link below to access our free online article on How to be a Limited Company: